Thursday, March 31, 2011

TESTIMONIAL: Rock on!

We were extremely touched when we received this note from our latest Mitzvah mom whose son rocked it out with us in our most recent Bar Mitzvah film.

Our video brought the house down! I wish you were there. Standing ovation. If my videographer caught any of the reactions on film, I will send it to you. One of the dancers said it was the best video she had ever seen, and she has seen hundreds! People were sobbing at the end, I knew it was special, and I loved it, but you never know for sure until others see it for the first time. You should definitely make it go "viral"!


Thanks again, and I hope you get the chance to do it for someone else!


Aw, shucks. It was so fun to execute! We can't wait for our next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin