Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Testimonial: Birthday Magic

We can't stop blushing from a recent note we received from our birthday girl who received an amazing birthday card film from her loving husband.

Our biggest reward is the thought of her huge smile while watching the film.


Thank you, Glynnis. It was an honor to help celebrate your special birthday.

Dear Andrea,

I was swept off my feet when I saw your film, GLYNNIS UNPACKED. It was a complete surprise, but not only that, the film brought together the most precious parts of my life with such style and care, wit and humor. This is the most heartwarming gift anyone could ask for.
You combed through oodles of film for sure, not to mention pictures and home movies. And you created an absolute gem.

I am seriously impressed. And I can't thank you enough for your talent, your care, and your stamina!

Brava!!!!

Most sincerely,

Glynnis

...who is now, finally, very happily unpacked!

1 comment:

  1. aw, what an awesome note of gratitude. it was very well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin