Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Testimonial: Mitzvah Love

We got the nicest testimonial from one of our June Bar Mitzvah moms yesterday and thought we would share with you. You might remember our post about their great celebration from a few weeks ago.

I just finished working with Andrea and Florence from Rewind Pictures who created two montages for my son's Bar Mitzvah on June 12, 2010. They created the montages from pictures I supplied them with and turned them into 2 separate beautiful reels which ran on loops continuously throughout my son's party.

The entire experience of working with Andrea and Florence was wonderful. They are both knowledgeable; creative;
they delivered what they promised when they promised and were happy to work within my budget.

The final products were amazing and proved to be a highlight of the party. The montages will also serve as beautiful ke
epsakes in the years to come. I highly recommend them and intend to work with them again and use their company should I ever need any family films or montage work done in the future.

Thank you for the kind words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin