Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sacred bridal babble....



As many of you might know, I got married last September 2008 in New York City at the
Angel Orensanz Foundation. I lived through the highs and lows of planning a wedding, survived the boot camp of decision making and came through a winner-the wedding of our dreams!

The folks at New York Magazine Weddings contacted me a few months back to participate in a roundtable discussion with a group of other recent brides to dish the dirt on wedding planning, hopefully saving some future brides & grooms a little wedding anxiety! The session went on for 4 hours-I guess we had a lot to share!

The biggest piece of advice I have? Pick 1 or 2 things that are really important to you and focus on personalizing those, all the rest will fall into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin